Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hey Hey! Welcome!

Hooray my first blog post! First, let me introduce you to myself and my family. I'm Cheryl, Im 24, was born in NY, and implanted myself in Montana.








This is my husband, Eddie. He's 26, was born in PA, and was implanted in MT by the air force. He's now a car transporter for the most popular car dealership in town.








Next, our daughter, Lexi Jo. She's 3. She's super intelligent and alot of fun, but has a killer attitude problem! We're working on that.








Last, but certainly never least, our son, Eddie Max. He's 2 months old, we're so happy to have him in our family!





Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to comment, and introduce yourself! We hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. hrmm...Lex reminds me an awful lot of another girl I know...:-p she's so sassy!

    Love her and Eddie Max! my bug!

    ReplyDelete