Thursday, April 8, 2010

Purse contents and Easter!

So, I was tagged by Rachel to reveal the contents of my purse. Funny thing is, there's not much there to see!!!





As you can see, my purse is truly empty. Here's my wallet, notebook, pen, 56 cents in change, $18 cash, lipstick, Hershey flavored chapstick, Hubby's gate key for work, the car keys, my hairbrush, and eyeglass case. No fun here lol.

As for Easter, it was a good one. We unveiled the baskets in the morning, then went on a trip to Havre. Then we came home and had ham, potatoes, stuffing and corn for dinner.









As for today, it's chilly (mid 40s), windy (gusts to 70mph), and I have to venture myself and the kiddos out for formula and milk. I HATE having to take them out just for 2 things! Soon, that will change. Eddie will now be working in the office, so he will be home every night and on the weekends :) Hooray for 8-5 jobs!! So, for the purse thing...I tag Allison.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear that you and your family had a good Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope yours was great as well :)

    ReplyDelete